Get prepared for the WithYouWithMe AZ900 Bootcamp in advance with these helpful online resources!
Note the WYWM AZ900 bootcamp is intended to prepare you for Microsoft's Azure AZ900 Cloud certification
Follow these steps prior to attending our AZ900 bootcamp to ensure you can dive into the world of Cloud Computing and hit the ground running:
- Download and print the 6 domains from the Microsoft AZ900 exam website.
- Start the Microsoft Learn course, do at least 10 minutes. Major bonus points if you can put in an hour.
- Google search, find and dive into an AZ-900 Quizlet link.
- Check out the AZ-900 John Saville YouTube video.
- Get access to the Azure Study discord link upon attending day one of the bootcamp!
Lastly, check out this Microsoft Virtual Training Day recorded video to set yourself up for the best chance of passing the AZ900. (This is great for putting on a headset while cleaning house, or using the exercise bike)
This video tutorial is provided by our Cloud Instructor Brett. If you attend day one of the Boot Camp, please feel free to get in touch with him on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/blong206b/