How to use Microsoft Edge's Reader Mode to help study web articles.
- Find a lengthy article
- Copy the text parts (no graphics) to a word document
- Save the word document as an .html
- Open the saved .html with Microsoft Edge
- Press Ctrl + Shift + U to start
- Put on headphones
- Ride exercise bike/clean house and study away
Note that although I used Microsoft Learn DP900 this will also work for Microsoft Learn AZ104, an AWS article, a college biology course or anything that piques your interest.
**In the video, I actually didn't change the voice, oops. Find the Australian English voice that one is cool.
Leave a Reply